Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A-Trak Fabriclive .45

A-Trak confirms: “I mixed in some old, classic house records with some newer funk-loop house records that reference the old house records, mixed with some kooky weird Baltimore-ish club edits, mixed with some techno stuff, some slow disco and my own productions. If you see it on paper it looks like a whole mish-mash but the way I put together the mix, it somehow comes together and makes sense. I just looked at it really as a DJ mix: the way that I bring the songs in and the way that I try to put my stamp on it, rocking doubles on some of the records and doing scratch routines and adding layers on top of my edits of the songs, that's what defines its identity. I wanted to let the mix itself do the talking.”

A-Trak Fabriclive .45 (Divshare Rar Dl)

Tracklisting:
01 A-Trak - Say Whoa
02 Boys Noize - Oh! (A-Trak Remix)
03 Scott Grooves-Mothership Reconnection (Daft Punk rmx)
04 Voodoo Chilli - Get On Down
05 Skepta - Sweet Mother (House Version)
06 DJ Class - I'm The Ish
07 Metronomy - Heartbreaker (Diskjokke Remix)
08 His Majesty Andre - Peep Thong
09 Zombie Nation – Forza (Original)
10 Alex Gopher – Aurora
11 Dance Area - AA 24-7
12 Robbie Rivera - MoveMove (DJ Observer&Daniel Heathcliff Remix)
13 Daniele Papini - Church of Nonsense
14 Laidback Luke & A-Trak - Shake It Down
15 Nacho Lovers - Acid Life (Nachos 909 Dub)
16 Rob Threezy - The Chase
17 Friendly Fires - Paris (Aeroplane Remix)
18 Fan Death - Veronica's Veil (Erol Alkan's Extended Re-Edit)
19 Simon Baker - Plastik (Todd Terje's Turkatech Remix)
20 The Martian - Tobacco Ties
21 DJ Gant-Man - Juke Dat Girl From The Back
22 DJ MP4 - The Book Is On The Table
23 Jamie Anderson & Content - Body Jackin'
24 Raffertie - Do Dat
25 DJ Zinc – 138 Trek

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Please remove this release ASAP from your website.

Cheers

fabric

Mr. Joi said...

why